[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S Thank Yous

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 19:25:24 PST 2006

Thank you so much for your kind words, We all put in a lot of work and it is nice to know that it truly was appreciated.
Elizabeth

As one who had the pleasure to attend Kingdom A&S, I'd like to thank Lady Elizabeth and her fine
crew for such a wonderful event.  The many classrooms made this site a joy to use, and helped
organize so many aspects of the event.  Thank you bunches for letting me re-arrange your scribal
room, and it was a treat for me to meet so many of the Western Regional scribes; hope to see more
of you often.  Elizabeth and her crew did a fabulous job!!  Vivat!!

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet