[Ansteorra] A&S Champions

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Feb 22 05:03:32 PST 2006

Mail is an amazing and unpredictable creature.

We have seen major problems with att.net and yahoo.com in the last week. This
is causing deliveries to those ISPs to be delayed. Right now there are about
3000 messages queued to Yahoo alone. This is a particular problem when these
ISPs have issues because they only allow a system to deliver 5 messages at a
time or they feel it is a SPAM attack instead of mailing list traffic. I will
keep a close eye on this today and nurture it through these 3000 messages.

This is on top of pug.net having issues due to a memory leak in an application
that caused it to delay messages to my lovely wife. This is resolved.

Ciao,
-Pug