[Ansteorra] T.I. and delivery

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 16:46:03 PST 2006

--- ansteorra-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
>Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:58:54 -0600
>From: "Chass Brown" <chass at allegiance.tv>
>Subject: [Ansteorra] T.I. and delivery
>To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
>
>When did the latest TI get mailed out? I paid to get it and havent seen one
>in 6 months and the renewal isnt up until my membership dues are due in 2
>months. Whom do I complain to?
>
>Chass Brown A.K.A.

All subscriptions and memberships come from the main SCA office,
  Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
  Attn: Member Services Office
  P.O. Box 360789
  Milpitas, CA 95036-0789
  (408) 263-9305 or (800) 789-7486 (PST)

While the Ansteorran Chronicler creates and prints the kingdom Black Star, the mailing labels are
created at the main SCA office, and the Chronicler just slaps the labels on the newsletters;
essentially mailing out what is set to him.

I've called before to adjust memberships, and they generally get it corrected by the next
available label printing.  Remember, SCA office is Pacific Standard time, a two hour difference.
I'm sure they will do right by you.

Cheers, Hillary