[Ansteorra] Northern Regional Fighter Practice and Brad Leah Demo

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 17:15:17 PST 2006

Greetings everyone,

This coming Saturday, February 25th at 12 noon, the shire of Brad Leah has
the pleasure to host the Northern Regional fighter practice.  We are combining
this fighter practice with a demo.  This Practice/Demo will be held in Wichita
Falls Texas at the Lucy Park Pavillion.

Directions:
Coming from Oklahoma.. take Hwy 44 to Wichita falls.  Take exit 1A Business
277. Stay to the right and take a right onto hwy. 277/Seymour hwy.  Go to the
first light and take another right on Sunset Drive.  Follow the signs

>From the south.  Best route to Wichita Falls ( about 1 1/2hrs north of Ft
Worth).   Go North on 287 and Take the 6th Street exit towards the MPEC center.
Turn left onto HWY 277.  Turn right on Sunset Drive.  Follow signs.

We'd appericate anyone coming to help us with this demo/practice.  Please
come in garb.

Earl Daffydd
Seneshal Brad Leah
940-867-3196 cell phone if you get lost on your way.