[Ansteorra] Interactive Maps of Homebrew Clubs, and Supply Shops across the US

geo at mapmuse.com geo at mapmuse.com
Fri Feb 24 15:14:33 PST 2006

Hi,

I wanted to let homebrew enthusiasts know about a website that has interactive mapping of homebrew clubs, and homebrew supply shops across the US. The site is Mapmuse.com, and the link to the Food and Drink Directory is:

http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/mmHomeInterestsList.php?cat=Food%20and%20Drink

Please check our maps to see if your local homebrew clubs, and supply shops are included. You can add a missing club or supply shop, as well as provide additional descriptive information including both text and photos (there is an ADD feature and an EDIT feature on the site). The intent is for homebrew enthusiasts to improve and develop the maps themselves- we just got it started for you! We believe that through this kind of community effort we can achieve the most comprehensive, descriptive maps possible. We would love if you would participate in the process, by making any changes you see fit to the maps, and passing the word onto fellow homebrewers. Also, we would appreciate a link if you have a homebrew related website!

Thanks,
Cindy Jett
Mapmuse.com
1326 14th Street NW