[Ansteorra] April Black Star Deadline

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds chronicler at ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 26 12:25:01 PST 2006

The deadline for the April issue of the Black Star is approaching
fast. Please have all materials to me by March 1 (that's next
Wednesday).

As I am attending Gulf Wars I have to lay out and print the April
issue 1 week earlier in the month than usual.

What does this mean for you? I won't have any extra time to beg,
cajole, or wait for missing release forms or seneschal sign off forms.

So please make sure that you include all of the required items when
submitting your event ad for the April issue (but you would do that
anyway, right?) and get everything to me by the deadline.

Thanks.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Chronicler
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley