[Ansteorra] Seeking Weekend Worker

Refr inn draumspaki commander at mongounegen.com
Tue Feb 28 11:51:44 PST 2006

Greetings,
I am looking for a weekend worker to run my booth at events in and out
of Kingdom. I need a person that makes on average 5 or more events a
year and enjoys haggling with costumers. The booth is more for ambiance
then profit. However, this dose not mean that a highly motivated
merchant cannot make a profit. I will supply the stock, signage, and
Tent, you set up and sale at events you attend collecting a fee for
yourself on each item you sale. Worst case it will put a dent in your
gas bill and a good deduction for April. I will provide more information
when I have made a choice from the applications I receive within 3 to 4
months. I am going to do this on a first come basis so this is what I
will need from you if you’re interested in running my booth, mail the
following information to the address at the end of the email.
Name
Mundane Name
Age (Must be over 18 years old)
Address (Physical Residence)
Mailing Address (If different from above)
Phone Number and time of day you will be at home
Number of events you attend in a year