[Ansteorra] Scribal Competition at Coronation

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 18:40:51 PST 2006

Scribes and friends,

Don't forget the Scribal Competition at Coronation - 1 week away!
If you plan to bring a scroll to display, please e-mail me, so I can make sure enough table space
is available.

Specifications:
* Populace Choice Scribal Competition - Bring your best and latest original scroll project (within
last 2 years) to compete.   Tablecloths, scroll stands and display furniture welcome.

The populace will be provided with a token to vote on their favorite work. Documentation
encouraged, but not required.

Competition setup will close at 11am, and voting till 4pm. Portfolios may be displayed on a space
available basis.

Grand Prize will be the book 'Masterpieces of Illumination: Codices Illustres the World's Most
Famous Illuminated Manuscripts 400 to 1600 (Hardcover) 503 Pages.

See you all at Coronation,
Cheers, Hillary - Signet