[Ansteorra] Re: [Lindenwood] 12th night

Virginia Gatling ginlee at cnbcom.net
Sun Jan 8 20:42:39 PST 2006

Unto Lindenwood, Steppes and Rosenfeld:

We also Thank you for the great time we had at all the above this weekend.
It was great to see many we have not seen in a long time. We just arrived
home from Rosenfeld's Yule and we had a great time there also. The war rally
we heard at Rosenfeld was probably heard in East.

Orric & Fridhur, Thanks to you also. We will see you at Coronation.

Thanks again to all for a great weekend.
Countess Regina & Lord Micheau