[Ansteorra] Combat Archers

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:56:07 PST 2006

Old age has finaly run me down (bick moter viechle acdentit), work has
gotten really stupid (I will retire in 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 years.
If they don't chang the ammo rules I may get back in after I tell Physl
plant where to go how to get there and what to do along the way.

plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra