[Ansteorra] Please forward and help if you can

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:35:12 PST 2006

These are old and dear friends of mine, if you can help them please do.

Larissa

Sent :  Monday, January 9, 2006 8:54 PM
To :  SCA-RoyalPeers at yahoogroups.com
Subject :  [SCA-RoyalPeers] Stolen Armor

  |  |  | Inbox

http://static.flickr.com/37/84508120_1aaf28d4a2_m.jpg

Last night this brass muscled breastplate and corinthian helm were
stolen from a company truck in front of our house in NW Phoenix, AZ.
The corinthian has a black and white horsehair crest with brasswork on
the crestbox.  If anyone comes across any information or possible leads
on what may have happened to it we would appreciate it if they
contacted me:  dorinda2212 @ yahoo.com (take out the spaces...)

Thank you very much for the time and attention,
Deirdre and Ajax