[Ansteorra] Combat Archers

Paul Thorne paulthorne at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 10 17:15:08 PST 2006

Greetings your Excellency,

    As Eadric pointed out earlier, I actually think our numbers aren't as
low as some think but unfortunately we suffer from lack of large melee
events in which to ply our trade.  I know for me, I usually must choose
between the 3 Kings event or Bordermarch Autumn Melees event.  With the cost
of fuel and a couple of other factors the Autumn Melees event won out this
year.  Our War Company will be attending Coastal Invasion in mass and also
we will be travelling to Gulf War in mass hopefully.

    Anyway, here are our (Marguerite and I) answers to your questions;

    1.) If you use to be a combat archer,, why did you stop?

            Still active, although Marguerite will not be able to make GW
this year.

    2.) What would entice you to resume combat archery?

           Well, we're still active really...but we can entertain offers!
:)

    3.) If you wish to do combat archer.. what would be the best why to
help/encourage you?

            I think the best thing to encourage CA in general is to give
more opportunity to practice it other                 than just a couple of
times during the year.

Lord Jean-Paul de Calmont
Arcarius to HL Eadric Anstapa CAOA