[Ansteorra] White Diamonds

Elaine Starkey estarkey at camalott.com
Wed Jan 11 23:42:53 PST 2006

there are society wide minimum standards for both combat and armor.
variation occurs when kingdoms add to those minimums, as it should be.  what
a Duke in Atlantia or the West thinks is the right way to do things is not
necessarily what we want to do here in Ansteorra.  the rule variations are
not that extreme, and are pretty easy to become accustomed to.  interkingdom
wars are generally the place whre you see the result of the variations, and
where, at times, one kingdom adopts the ideas of another way of doing things
for their own.

AmaRyah