[Ansteorra] Non- contact Combat Archery

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 11:35:19 PST 2006

Thank you Master Pug for your reponse.

It seems it would be prudent for those who wish to keep Non-contact Combat
archery in Ansteorra to contact Master Pug or the Kingdom Earl Marshel  to give
thier impute.   I personally don't  have stong feelings on this issue one way
or the other, but have recieved emails from those who do.  Please let either
of the above mentioned gentlemen know your feelings.

  Since I began shooting...oh a couple years ago <grin>... I've always been a
full contact archer.  I've never been injured or hit overly excessive ever.
Though there was that time that I forgot Sir Wilhem has 10foot arms............

Octavia