[Ansteorra] [Coastal Region Siege] Group Knight Marshals & Seneschals Please Read

Suren Unegen commander at mongounegen.com
Sat Jan 14 19:29:59 PST 2006

Greetings to the Knight Marshals and Seneschals of the Costal Region

I would like to think all of those I have talked to over the past week
for helping me understand the needs of the populace within your
individual Groups. Today I must ask of you one more request. I need
gather information in regard to the Siege Capabilities and Needs of
“Every” Shier, Canton, and Barony within the Costal Region of Ansteorra.
This information will help me better focus my efforts to improve the
siege capabilities and quality of the Costal Region.

Please Email me the following information to commander at mongounegen.com
<mailto:commander at mongounegen.com> as soon as you can.

Name of Group:

Name of Knight Marshall (Seneschal if no Knight Marshall):

Number of authorized Siege Personal:

Number of Siege authorizations needed:

Operational Siege Engines

Type: Quantity: Builder: Owner: Full Crew: Yes/No

Planes for building Engines

Type: Quantity: Builder: Completion Date:

--
In service to the Dream and Kingdom
Suren Unegen (Majestic Fox)