[Ansteorra] March Black Star Deadline

Barat FitzWalter Reynolds barat at cox.net
Sun Jan 15 14:43:38 PST 2006

The deadline for the March issue of the Black is Wednesday, February
1. If your group is running an event ad in the March issue please
make sure to have all of the required materials to me no later than
the deadline.

Here is a link to the publication policies for the Black Star:

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chronicler/

These policies are also listed in each issue of the Black Star.

Here is a link to a page where you can download the required forms:

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chronicler/forms.html

PLEASE NOTE: All official groups receive 3 free pages of
advertisement each year, and the count restarts each January.

Please call or email me if you have any questions or need help with
your submission.

In service,

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Chronicler