[Ansteorra] Province

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 19:56:18 PST 2006

In a message dated 1/22/2006 9:31:41 PM Central Standard Time,
Ameline at generich.com writes:
I trust my Crown but I still am leery of change.
Moonshadowe is a fun group and this may be their answer. I just hope it
isn't the answer to most new groups in the future.

Ameline DuBois
Baroness of Elfsea
The good folks of Moonschadowe deliberated long and hard before requesting
this particular change of status for their group.  They know that what they
are doing is the right thing for Moonschadowe.

I would like to think that each group should be free to decide for themselves
what will work for them.  Moonshadowe has it's own unique culture, and
this move fits in with that.  I can't see it becoming a standard move for
groups
considering a change in status.  There are many aspects of being a barony
that are attractive to most groups.

I applaud them for being brave enough to be different :)
Who knows, someday they could decide that they would like to change over
and become a Barony.  Or not  <BG>

Vivat Moonschadowe!

Sigen
Baroness Northkeep