[Ansteorra] Province

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 12:42:07 PST 2006

If you had been around to witness the growth of  Moonshadowe and the incredible things they do...as I have...you would  have no doubt that they _are_  Ansteorran and that Province is  right for them.

  Have you seen their people's entries in high level A & S  competitions. Have you seen their unit that fights very effectively at  wars for Ansteorra for ...I can't count the number of years...have you  seen how they volunteer and support the Kingdom's efforts...did you see  how they sung His Majesty into Court at this last Coronation....have  you seen the effort they make in making things more period fun but  still being generous, open, and gracious?

  Have you met and got to know them?

  As stated in the Great Officer's of State meeting at the recent Round  Table and in Court when TRM Jason and Searaid announced that it would  be sent up to the Board of Directors for decision...Moonshadowe is a  very special case.

  They have taken the time and had to convince several sets of Crowns that this was the right choice FOR THEM.

  As Master Modius the Kingdom Seneschal has said Moonshadowe works together in a way that is very Borg-like.

  The Crown and Kindom Seneschal, having to rewrite Kingdom Law to  include a Province catagory,  have specifically made the  requirements for Province to be much higher than that for a Barony. It  has also been stated by the Kingdom Seneschal that Moonshadowe's  efforts are the _BAR_ that groups would have to meet to be considered  for Province.

  L DeerSlayer

Gilli <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:  My Good long friend says some Good things Here.

I can think of at LEAST one other branch in this Kingdong, that becoming a
Provinence would be a good thing for.

But what do I know??????

Gilli