[Ansteorra] Provinces, a clarification

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Tue Jan 24 09:48:59 PST 2006

So the populace of a Barony generally encompasses a much larger geographic area
than a Shire.

 A shire is generally just a single city or metro area like Huntsville or Bryan/College
Station. A borony generally encompasses the main city or metro area and all the
surrounding areas including nearby towns or outlying neighborhoods.

So tell me about Moonshadow and how a Province status compares or contrasts with
what I know of Shires and Baronies.

Inquiring minds....
Claire