[Ansteorra] In Search of a Teacher

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 24 21:47:42 PST 2006

On Jan 24, 2006, at 11:35 PM, Suren Unegen wrote:
> I am trying to find a teacher with an in-depth knowledge of alchemy
> within the scope of the SCA.

Hopefully someone else can give you the name of a teacher for this. I
know some folks have studied this, but I don't remember who they are
right now.

Perhaps this file in the Florilegium might be of use, though:
alchemy-msg       (52K)  1/25/03    Alchemy philosophy, medieval
chemistry.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/alchemy-msg.html

Stefan
--------