[Ansteorra] Huh?

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Tue Jan 24 23:28:00 PST 2006

On 24 Jan 2006 at 19:47, Jeremy and Marile wrote:

> I for one believe that this kingdom needs a principality.
>
> Orric

On one hand I agree. Geographically Ansteorra is certainly large enough to support one
or more principalities. Even the mundane population located within Ansteorran borders
should easily support dividing into principalities.

However, I do not see at this time an Ansteorran population of a size or with a well
enough defined and sustainable subculture to support even one principality now or in
the near future.

However, if we could find out what Moonshadowe has, bottle it and spread it around we
might just be able to find that population and create those diverging cultures.

I am all for it. I just don't see the need for it for now. I'd love to see us grow to be big
enough for that. After all, the more that play with us the better it is for all of us.

Just my observations,

Claire