[Ansteorra] Palatine Baronies

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 15:52:15 PST 2006

" Acta Non Verba " is also a motto of the Shire of Seawinds - Shire Guard. Centurion Lawrence the Rampant was a founder of the shire guard and a U.S. Merchant Marine.

The Shire of Seawind motto is " We Keep the King's Coast ".Words from his excellency, Emerys who wrote Seawinds a poem that was presented at a Good bye party for our much loved Baron Felix, who has since pasted. We have turned the poem into a loved Shire song.

Sharing the tibbits and facts,

Lady Caley of Lancashire

Autocrat for Coastal Invasion Feb. 24-26, 2006
http://www.vvm.com/~lasto/coastal