[Ansteorra] Dead horse

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 29 13:18:41 PST 2006

Modius wrote:
> Could all please consider droping this poor dead horse that has
> been beaten so far beyond death that it is now pate?

Hmmm. Dead horses... Well, I don't have any period recipes for horse
pate, but for those who wish to make use of a dead horse, see this
file in the FOOD-MEATS section of the Florilegium:

horse-recipes-msg (34K) 10/16/04    Period horse recipes. References.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/horse-recipes-msg.html

Or perhaps you can continue this conversation in a tavern, in which
case this file might be more useful, although it might not be the
horse which is getting pickled...

pickled-meats-msg (58K) 10/11/01    Period pickled meats. Lord's
Salt. recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/pickled-meats-msg.html

:-)
Stefan