[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 32, Issue 11

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Jan 11 10:54:07 PST 2006

Also those of us who have damage but wish to participate in the fighting are
now sidelined for fear of those who wont listen to the yield and smack you
anyway. Yawn so lets see.. wars have competitions I guess... thats something
a white diamond can do now... instead of being able to support thier kingdom
in defense....

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead