[Ansteorra] Scribal Competition at Coronation

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 15:39:38 PST 2006

Kaithleen, and other scribes,
Scribal Competition this weekend has no, No, NO! Deadline for participating, though we'd like to
have everything on the table by 11am - many original scrolls can show up at the door, but only one
will count per person for the Vote, so pick your best for voting and display the rest (space
available).

I just wanted an early notice so I could be sure there were enough tables.

Looking forward to seeing new and novice scribal works!
Hillary