[Ansteorra] OT: LOTR Headpiece search

traci at crimsonvision.net traci at crimsonvision.net
Tue Jan 17 06:53:57 PST 2006

Actually I the Noble collection is not selling a version of the Coronation headpiece yet.  The only places I have seen it made were by personal sellers; mostly on ebay.

There is one currently for sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/Arwen-Coronation-Crown-Elven-Headdress-Circlet-Costume_W0QQitemZ7581282009QQcategoryZ18834QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This costume is on my 'Someday' list (Ive already made the Mourning gown once and plan to make it again in silk velvet) so I have a bunch of details saved on it.  If you do not wish to purchase the one on ebay (which is a VERY good replica at a very good price) let me know and I can put you in touch with other people who have made the crown and might be willing to take comissions.

In service to the Kingdom, Crown and Horse;
Lady Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa
From: lyric ui ruairc <lyric_ui_ruairc at yahoo.com>