[Ansteorra] OT: LOTR Headpiece search

traci at crimsonvision.net traci at crimsonvision.net
Tue Jan 17 06:58:17 PST 2006

Highland Anvil does have such a crown; seen here: http://www.highlandanvil.com/My_Homepage_Files/Page2.html

Their High King crown is absolutely breathtaking.  I've never seen the Butterfly crown in person but from pictures the one on ebay is slightly more screen accurate and half the price but I cannot vouch for the quality.  Having talked with the people at Highland Anvil several times who were always very helpful you may be able to get them to cusomize the crown a little and their quality is always top notch.

Can you tell I've researched these a bit?  ;)

Lady Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa

From: L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com>