[Ansteorra] Missing Dagger

james at crouchet.com james at crouchet.com
Wed Jan 18 10:31:20 PST 2006

Having searched well I have concluded that my dagger is indeed gone. The
last time I am sure I had it was at a Bryn Gwlad practice a few weeks ago.
We police the area pretty well when we leave so I think the most likely
scenario is that one of the people I loaned it to put it back into the wrong
person's case and they simply have not spotted it yet.

So, if you have been to a BG practice in the past 6 or 7 weeks, please take
a moment to look through your gear and see if you have an extra dagger.
Also, whoever has the rapier loaner gear for BG, please take a moment to
see if it was put in with that.

My dagger has a custom shell guard surrounded by a steel ring. The blade
is stamped with "Doré" so it should not be hard to figure out if it is mine. If
you find it, please let me know.

Thanks.

Don Doré