[Ansteorra] Re: Province

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Sun Jan 22 22:04:02 PST 2006

Actually, Shadowlands is one of the few examples where a Province *might* be
appropriate (IMHO)...a largely transient population; usually very young...in
Shadowlands' case, it might make sense. As I said before; Crown Lands should
be the *exception*, not the rule. And only with major extenuating
circumstances.

Alden