[Ansteorra] Province

Marthe Cole claryce at cox.net
Tue Jan 24 11:21:14 PST 2006

Well, that explains all of the wind here lately.  *rolling eyes*

And of the two "P" words, Province is a much preferred word for me....we
don't need any more wildfires up here.  :-p

And to any who complain about the new distinction, I suspect most of it is
either fear of something different and/or lack of knowledge of the group.
Mooneschadowe is an amazing, cooperative group.  I challenge anyone that has
a gripe about the change to go to any of their events.  Stay for the feast,
or you'll kick yourself later....of course, you might be complaining that
you ate *way* too much of their wonderful food afterward, but you'll find
welcome company in that dilemma.

Vivat for Mooneschadowe.  They've worked very long, very hard, and very
faithfully to have one of the very best groups in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

Claryce Rapheal Orfevre
OP, OL, etc.
And one of those that never lived in Mooneschadowe, but just watched them
and enjoyed their hospitality for more years than I want to mention.