[Ansteorra] Re: Province

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Jan 25 10:21:59 PST 2006

Share Tulsa has gotten more rain than we have.. Lake McAlester is all but
gone.. its a mud puddle.. Lake Eufaula is less than half its normal size.
They said we need 10 more inchs before they will lift the Burn Ban for
Pittsburg County.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead