[Ansteorra] Re: Province

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Jan 25 17:39:56 PST 2006

Aye my cousin in Oregon swears he is going to have to build an ark.. and he
lives on a mountain. Keep telling him to send some this way lol.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead