[Ansteorra] Positve Group Commentary

Genie Barrett maggie.gene at justinanimator.com
Mon Jan 30 05:14:07 PST 2006

The highway billboard showed faolon smiling proudly and saying:
>Well now I have travelled quite a bit in my time in the SCA spanning
>3 Kingdoms and several shires.
>In that time I have noticed that although there may be slight
>differences in Laws the game is pretty
>much the same. I'ld have to figure every Kingdom has a region that
>feels ignored, and yet when people
>travel to those regions I always here about all the fun they had.
>Yes, there are differances in every canton, shire, province, barony,
>and kingdom, But the similarities are stagering
>as well. There are people who take the SCA too easily, as well as,
>those who take it to light, and even those
>who fitin somewhere in between. There are always those who either
>volunteer or get volunteered to much and those who don't or can't do enough.
>I have seen good people throughout the SCA and I am proud to have
>met them and known them.
>
>Faolon

I agree.  I've lived in five kingdoms, and everywhere I've gone I've
seen the same gamut of people.

As for Ansteorra, I'd say that my recent visit to the Loch for the
Bardic Collegium was a real treat.  You people out there are just
plain awesome!

Maggie