[Ansteorra] RE: Positve Group Commentary

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:59:21 PST 2006

I'll share a little about the Shire of La Marche Sauvage,

One of my most suprissing moments was traveling to that Shire for Kingdom
Dance.  They did a lot of work to really put together a great event.  It was
the most welcoming experience especially after a very long trip.  I've heard
many people agree that they are wonderful folks and I am happy for my
memories from there.  I still eat of the plate they gave us during the feast
and often tell people of the flowers they had across the tables.  They even
inspired me in stewarding my own events.

Great group.  Go if you can.

~philip white