[Ansteorra] Knowne World Costuming and Rattan Symposium

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sun Jul 9 21:34:21 PDT 2006

Good Gentles,

I have wonderful memories of attending this event held in the Kingdom of
Calontir in October of 2005.  They ran out of CDs of the proceedings and
orders were taken.  However, in the confusion of site clean up, the
mailing list for orders was misplaced and our friends in Calontir have
been unable to locate it.

If you attended this event and ordered the proceedings but have not
received them, please contact Lady
Elizabeth Ravenscroft at this e-mail address to obtain your copy:
cstilwell @ kc.rr.com  (remove the spaces).

Yours in service,

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair "Nuala" and/or my evil twin, Cedric
Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.