[Ansteorra] Good news for chivalric fighters coming to Round Table

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 21:51:28 PDT 2006

Salut cozyns,

Their Majesties will be tied up in uncomfortable masses of Red Tape on
Sunday. They, being knights of Ansteorra, naturally they both want to spend
some part of the following day hitting people really really hard. No doubt
many other fighters attending the Round Table event will feel the same way.

We of Bryn Gwlad, being the friendly, accommodating barony that we are, will
be holding chivalric practice Sunday morning from 10:00 to noon (okay, well,
noonish--no one's going to be throwing us out of the park) at a park
convenient to the Round Table event site. The fighters of Ffynnon Gath have
also offered to join in.

The park has a large covered pavilion and is located just half a block down
the road from Giotto's house at:
2112 Fall Creek Dr.
Leander, Tx 78641

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=2112%20Fall%20Creek%20Dr&city=Leander&state=TX&zipcode=78641-2096&country=US&geodiff=1

Directions from Austin:

Take 183 North past Cedar Park to Leander
Turn right on Crystal Fall Parkway
Turn right on Horizon Park
Turn left on MacArthur
Turn right on Fall Creek
Park is at the end of the road.
Giotto's house is the three houses from the park.

Bring your armor, weapons, and enthusiasm, and we'll all get an extra
workout this weekend.

lo vostre per vos servir,
Meser Lyonel