[Ansteorra] Coronation Thank You

Pam Rabb ladytexan68 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 15:08:10 PDT 2006

Greetings to all of my Fellow Ansteorrans,

Coronation was a big success.  I have so many people to thank that it is
going to take a while.

First, a huge thank you to Aaron and Britta for trusting me to be Their
Auotocrat for this most important event.  It was an honor and a privilege. I
hope I served you well.  I poored my heart and soul into it for three
months.  I love you both.

Second, I couldn't have done this without the four people who held me up:
My Co-Autocrat Mistress Marthe de Blenkinsop: I'm sure I tried your patience
more than once.  Thanks for sticking with me.
Event Reservations and Merchant steward Behiye bint Kismet:  My rock.
Thanks for wiping away all those tears and keeping me on track. And your the
pregnant one!!  You got some awesome merchants for us. Thanks,
Hotel coordinator Lady Muirghein MacKeirnan: Thanks for the countless hours
you spent everyday keeping up with all of those hotel reservations.  I know
the rest of the kingdom appriciates you as well.  Good job.
Head of gate Nikaia:  This wasn't an easy job.  You did great.  Now keep
those color coded folders.  You'll be needing them.
Now we can rest for a couple of days.... until we start planning Day in
Ireland.

Lady Isoulde.  George, What can I say?  You did it again.  Feast was as your
usual....wonderful.  Everyone loved it.  You did great and made it look so
easy.  Thanks!

Baron Kainin thanks for a wonderful King's Champion tounament.  That was a
lot of work and it was a lot of fun.  I only wish I could have seen more of
it.  Such is the life of the autocrat.

Crossrode Keep for the etched plate gate tokens.  They were great.  It was a
hard job but they turned out beautiful.  Thanks!

Thanks to Lanta of Bonwicke and Katherine of Blacklake for the Children's
events, Lady Elizabeth Blackthorn for waterbearing, Lady Genevieve del Gamba
for Chiurgeon, all the Heralds, Marshalls, Lyst Mistresses, Feast Servers,
those who came out Friday night to decorate and Sunday afternoon to clean
up.  And so many others.  I thank you all.

Master Modius for putting up with my tardiness on....well almost everything.

And Ryah.....the keeper of my focus.  Thanks.

A huge and special thanks to my Amazon sisters for a most beautiful Hafla.
Khadija and Yamina did a great job coordinating everything.  I can't tell
you how much I enjoyed it and I know everyone else did.  The pavilions, the
drums, the dancing, the food.  It was over the top. THANKS!!!

If I have forgotten anyone, my appologies.  There were so many my brain has
begun to leak.   I know so very many made this possible and you are all
appreciated.

It's going to be a great reign!!!!!

Vivat Aaron!!!  Vivat  Britta!!!!!
Vivat Ansteorra!!!!!

In Service,
*Lady Caitrionag inghen Dhomhnaill*

"WE  live in two worlds... the world into which we are born, and the
otherworld that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse,  We
choose.", attributed as a Druid homily.