[Ansteorra] Pennsic Pity Party

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Fri Jul 14 11:43:47 PDT 2006

On the weekend of the August 4th. We welcome all  to mourn their sorrow for not being able to travel to the East and stand by our brothers and sisters in the Battles at Pennsic.
 Sir Max and his lady open up their home for a Pennsic Pity Party. We have two acres and a large home that you are welcome to either camp or stay within the house.  Feast will be served and fighting will occur.  We will also be playing lawn games.
For those with allergies we do have cats.

Sir Max and HE Anastasiya

Directions:  Make you best way to Lubbock Texas.  On I-27 if from the south head north past the airport to exit 11 turn west heading for Shallowater.  At the second four-way stop turn north.  We are the seventh house on the right, two story light brown  with stairs out front.
If from the north head south to exit 11 and follow above directions.