[Ansteorra] Flying - Pennsic

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 03:25:00 PDT 2006

I can't speak to cheaper, but I can state that it's NOT anywhere as near.  The Pittsburgh Airport to site is about 50 miles, Toledo to site is more like 210.  Cleveland is closer than Toledo, but not as close as Pittsburgh (over 100 miles to site).  Youngstown Ohio is about 35 miles from site, but the airport is about 50 miles from Coopers.  I can't speak to the air fare charges.

Morgan