[Ansteorra] Marshallate Agenda for Round Table this weekend

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 12:58:10 PDT 2006

Here's the agenda:

9:00 am -> Unofficial Equestrian Round Table.  Wherever we can find space.

 10:00 am Marshals Meeting & Open Discussion
      New Rapier discussion (20 minutes)
      Inspection procedures for the Armoured marshallate (emphasis on
coverage) and procedures (10 minutes)
      Discussion on upcoming armoured handbook changes (20 minutes)
      Free Shouting (10 minutes)

 11:00 am Local & Regional Marshals Meeting
      Draw Out Heirarchy of Individuals in the Marshallate (10 minutes)
      Identify Dates (reporting dates etc) (10 minutes)
      Online reporting briefing (20 minutes)
      Free Shouting (20 minutes)

3:00 pm or After the GOOFS meeting:
     Marshallate Class.    Wherever we can find space.

Sieur Jean Paul de Sens
KEM

--
I want to fight and to strive, to vie with my opponents and friends, and at
the end of the day cry out "ENOUGH!!! For I can lift my arms no longer"

That is what is good in life.