[Ansteorra] Graphic map of heat in Ansteorra

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Sun Jul 16 17:09:08 PDT 2006

It was 100 degrees at 11: 15 AM this morning in Carrollton. Just came
from Steppes Fighter practice - 103 to 105 degrees and 2 miles away was
a sign that stated it was 107. And we had 11 people in armor. 10 heavy
fighters and 1 combat archer. Practice starts at 2 PM.

It was way on the warm side, No, strike that - I will say was and still
is hot, but everyone pace themselves, - plenty of water and other
goodies to drink and/or munch on. Remember the next war event is Gothic
Labor Day weekend. Are you ready?

Michael Kettering