[Ansteorra] Queen's

Virginia Gatling ginlee at cnbcom.net
Sun Jul 16 18:57:36 PDT 2006

To all who plan to attend Queen's:

This is a reminder that there will be a Pot Luck Dessert Table during the Masque at Queens on the 29th of July. It would be a good time to bring your favorite desserts to share and show-off to our new Majesties. M.Philip White asked for me to be the contact person and co-ordinate the set up of tables as well as get an idea of what everyone plans to bring.

Please e-mail me and let me know  what you plan on bringing and if it needs any special care before serving (i.e. refrig, heated etc.), this will help with setting up the tables.

To all from Steppes and Lindenwood - HELP YOUR BARONY & CANTON - BRING A DESSERT ! To all others Please bring your favorite dessert and have fun sampling everyone else'.

YIS,
Countess Regina
ginlee at cnbcom.net

Everyone has worth; it just takes a little longer to find it in some people.