[Ansteorra] Calling all Historians and Some Chroniclers (and some Seneschals)!

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:27:45 PDT 2006

Greetings!

I want to make sure that all historians and all chroniclers who are their
groups default historian (and those seneschals in groups that have no
chronicler and therefore are serving their group as the default historian)
are aware that there is a mail list for Ansteorran Historians which they are
invited and urged to join. Go to:

to join the list. There you get updates and info that I can send and chat
with other historians around the kingdom to find out what they are doing.
Some of them are doing really cool stuff!

This list is open to all people but is historically targeted so be warned.
The dates will fly!

Also, for the real go getters there is also an SCA Historians Yahoo Group
which I own. Go to

and join up. We are in the midst of discussions of a history display of the
history of Gulf Wars to be at this next war. Come on in!!! All are welcome
and you get to meet people from all over the Knowne World!

I hope to see many new members joining in the next few days and weeks. Until
then, I remain....
Forever in Service
Mesterinde Annes
Kingdom Historian