[Ansteorra] It ain't the heat (was RE: heat map kvetching)

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Sun Jul 16 18:23:56 PDT 2006

I cannot even imagine what 117 is like.  I think my hottest ever was my
last week in San Angelo where it went to 106 or 107 three days.

Be careful everyone, remember lots of water and sunscreen.  I know that
people here and north of here use inside facilities for practice in the
winter, does anyone use an inside facility for practice in the summer?

Susan