[Ansteorra] [Steppes] Steppes Artisan Pre-registration

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Thu Jul 20 13:42:42 PDT 2006

If a paper is being submitted as the entry, how far in advance does
it have to be sent in and who do we send it in to?

Do we have to make the copies or will the autocrats or whoever it
has to go to do it?

What we are trying to avoid is having to bog down the judges _again_
with something when they hit the site. This seems to be a problem
with every single A&S competion across the board. Thus, we no longer
submit stuff along these lines.

Help?

Chiara