[Ansteorra] In Town

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 12:53:26 PDT 2006

Greetings,

We will be attending Lughnasad at Canton the second weekend in August.  We
would be happy to have you camp with us.  It will be a fun event with many
challenges, Randy will be fighting and I will be competing in archery as
well as the kids.  Please think about joining us there, we have plenty of
camping gear.

looking forward to hearing from you.

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen
Central Regional Waterbearer