[Ansteorra] Need Help for Pennsic

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 06:05:49 PDT 2006

Greetings from the Kingdom Historian!

On the SCA Historians Yahoo Group, there is a gentle who is putting on a
History display at Pennsic. This is Lady Meliora Leuedai de Ardescote who is
the Midrealm Historian. I am not able to go to Pennsic but would like to
have something from Ansteorra displayed. Here is her message to me
concerning this.

Greetings,

Pennsic starts on August 4th, but most people go for the second week, so
probably arriving the 12th or 13th.  Our history event will be at the barn,
starting at 9 am on Thursday the 17th.  Things could be dropped off Thursday
morning and picked up at 3:00, or if that's not convenient, I can make other
arrangements.  Let me know.

Thanks!

Meliora

The display will be on a trifold panel and should not take up much room. I
need to have a responsible person who will be attending to volunteer to
transport the panel, get it to the display, pick it up after the display,
meet with Lady Meliora, and be the laison for this activity. The display
will be of some copies of our earliest Black Stars and perhaps photographs.
I haven't started putting this together and won't unless I know that someone
will take responsiblity for this.

If you think you can do this service, please contact me a.s.a.p. as I need
to get into the files and decide what to send, make copies, build the
display and get it to you before you leave for Pennsic.

Please contact me at annescvb at gmail.com or call 281-259-0322 or 281-413-6194
anytime before 9 pm any day. My advance thanks to those who will step
forward to do this. Until then, I remain...

Forever in Service,
Annes