[Ansteorra] Pennsic Pity Party

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 19:18:48 PDT 2006

Greetings, My Lady, and Thank You.

  Regretfully I will be unable to attend as I am currently travelling in the East.  The real East.  I can see the foothills of the Hymalayas on a clear day.  Rumor has it that the Kyber Pass lies somwhere to our North and East, or maybe just North.  The spices of India lie beyond.

  I hate rocks.  And sand.

  Your servant,

  Ld Colin McCrandall
  a wandering Welchman

Ann Milliron <gam at door.net> wrote:
  I know many have plans for the weekend of August 5th. If you are unable to attend Pennsic then maybe you can join Sir Max and his lady wife for a weekend of friendship and fighting. We plan of feeding at least two dinners, two breakfasts and a lunch. We have plenty of room in the house if you wish to bring just a sleeping bag, pillow and a chair (kinda low of chairs). All you have to do is make it here to Sir Max's home that he and his wife are opening up to the populace.

Have a Safe trip where ever you path led you

Sir Max and HE Anastasiya

Directions: Make you best way to Lubbock Texas. On I-27 if from the south head north past the airport to exit 11 turn west heading for Shallowater. At the second four-way stop turn north. We are the seventh house on the right, two story light brown with stairs out front.
If from the north on I-27 head south to exit 11 and follow above directions.
If coming from New Mexico way. Coming up Clovis Hwy which I think is 84 (I should know I driven it everyday for the past 7 years) At the stop light FM 2528 there will be a Fast stop Valero gas station on your right. Turn left heading north. You will go thourgh two 4-way stops. Continue to the 7th house right hand side. Two story light brown with stairs out front.