[Ansteorra] Queens Photos

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jul 31 18:48:58 PDT 2006

Anyone has my permission to publish for SCA use any picture I publish on the
yahoo picture web site. Please give me credit (you may used either my SCA
name (Master Caelin on Andrede) or my modern name (Richard Threlkeld)) and
send me a copy (electronic or print) of the item in which you used it. A few
of them (in which I appear) were taken by my wife Pyro (Ker Megan of
Taransay or Betsy Marshall). She has given me her proxy and you may
attribute them to either her or me at your convenience.

Caelin on Andrede
Richard Threlkeld

For those who wish a particular form, point me to it and I will execute it
as long as I can send it to you electronically.