[Ansteorra] Blacksmithing q's

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Fri Jun 2 18:32:04 PDT 2006

Good lady please call me before you start quenching hot metal in oil. It has a real possibility of creating a large fire. I am an amature blacksimth and also create and sell blacksmith oreinted videos (sorry for the plug) and will be happy to help. I however do not type and so long answers on email don't work for me.
Master Fritz
(214) 821-1223
www.teachingtapes.net